Re: Storing/retrieving BLOBs with JSPs

From: Thorsten Häs <eifel-power_at_t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:25:09 +0100

Hello,

it seem´s like an error because the file-size. with jdbc there is a max-size to instert with jdbc (original oracle-jdbc driver). if you inserted a file was greater if fails and generate an error. i didn´t now at the moment, but i think the size is like 4M or 4K or so.

see for more information metalink!

best regards
thorsten häs