problem of install

From: Régine DESSOUBRET <grdessoub_at_noos.fr>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:40:39 +0100

Hello everybody,

I am installing oracle 8i and after choosing what I want to install, I have this message:
Thrown when the ip adress of a host cannot be determined

Everything seem ok for my network. my dns is working, my host can be pinged and telneted without problem. Eveything seems perfect but always the same message.

Can somebody help me or direct me to a solution.

Thanks in advance

Gilles

--
grdessoub_at_noos.fr