Oracle software downloads

From: Sam <samdotnet_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10 Dec 2003 00:03:07 -0800

Hi all,

I need an evaluation copy of Oracle9i Database just for training. Can I use those product downloads which are provided on Oracle web site?

I couldn't find enough info on:

1- Should I apply for license or activation code after installation? 2- Is there any time limit for using those downloads just for learning?

The downloads are too huge for doing trial and error. You comment can save me time and bandwidth.

Oracle9i Database Release 2 Enterprise/Standard/Personal Edition for Windows NT/2000/XP
Download the Complete Files

92010NT_Disk1.zip (612,802,971 bytes)
92010NT_Disk2.zip (537,604,934 bytes)
92010NT_Disk3.zip (254,458,106 bytes)