Re: how create query that automatically runs every 30 minutes and write time and result to the file

From: Mike <mikepiter_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Dec 2003 09:22:13 -0800

Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message news:<u7oatvo074m1a21g5muhqqucf10e60lf1i_at_4ax.com>...
> On 8 Dec 2003 20:13:46 -0800, mikepiter_at_yahoo.com (Mike) wrote:
>
> >My dear very wise Senior Oracle DBA. Could you please go to message 1
> >in this
> >thread and read very very carefully this above-mentioned message 1. If
> >you will
> >be patient enough to do this, than maybe you will find out that
> >command SPOOL
> >and command at are already there.
>
> I just did so. I don't see any mention of the at command.
> By trying to lying yourself out of this it is now quite clear, you
> either don't want to solve this problem yourself or you are just too
> stupid for it. Maybe Oracle is not for you. This group is *definitely*
> not, as it expects posters are at least willing to do *some* effort to
> resolve their own problem, when provided with appropiate hints.
> You obviously don't want to do *any* effort.

Dear Senior Oracle DBA!
I am glad that finally you read message 1. But you are still not accurate.
I asked you not just to read but read it carefully. If you do so then you notice the at command. Although you are definitely making progress in finding spool command. Here is a hint: go to message1 in this thread and find
line 11 starting from Hi as line 1. If you follow these directions then you find the command at between commands SPOOL and SPOOL OF. If you don't, then we have a problem here more serious than my question.

Thanks. Mike Received on Tue Dec 09 2003 - 11:22:13 CST