urgent: 9.2.0.4 / Linux 8.x dbstart file corrupt

From: Franz Langner <franzlangner_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 10:29:40 +0100

Hi there,

Would anyone be so kind and pass a "fresh" file dbstart over to my private mail?

While configuring my Server the file $ORACLE_HOME/bin/dbstart went corrupt. It wasn't included into sysbckup. Server start reports "unexpected End of File". None of the databases is rising. I can't find out the error of that file, but it seems to me that doing a complete reinstall looks like a real overkill for this.

thanks a lot

Franz Langner
franzlangner_at_gmx.de Received on Tue Dec 09 2003 - 03:29:40 CST