B.I. Tools

From: Peter Morris <nospam.ple_at_se.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 04:30:41 +0000 (UTC)

What are B.I. Tools?

I'm aplying for an ORACLE programming job, the recruiter lists the skills they want including "will idealy have worked with B.I. tools such as ORACLE Discoverer"

Note the word "ideally" i.e.they will consider someone without it.

I've got most of the skills on the list, but I've never heard of B.I. tools. They have shown definite interest in my application, and have written
to me to ask about my experience with B.I. tools. I might be able to say "I've never used Discoverer, but I have used...." and cite something similar. Received on Mon Dec 08 2003 - 22:30:41 CST