Date function that leaves only the time?

From: <Mark.Wright_at_bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 17:58:02 GMT

I'm looking for a function that is essectially the opposite of TRUNC(). I.e., I have full date-time fields, but I only care about the time. If I select TRUNC(column) I can get only records on a date, but I want only records in a time-range (e.g. 5pm-6pm), regardless of date. How can I do this easily?
Cheers,
Mark