Need help for function..

From: LT Cheah <LT_Cheah_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 20:44:48 +0800

Is it possible to write the mode function using the available statistical or analytical function that is provided by Oracle? If so, would appreciate some help here.

I want to find the mode of resistance values for individual wafers from our production data that would be rounded to one decimal point in ohms. where one wafer would have > 20000 resistance data points.

I've gone to Tahiti and could not find the function for mode of a population which in EXCEL would be =mode(range), ie the function that returns the most frequently occurring, or repetitive value of the resistance in ohms (after rounding to one decimal place).

I'm running Oracle 8.1.7

Appreciate any help I can get. Received on Mon Dec 08 2003 - 06:44:48 CST