Alan Hobbs has been found !!

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_RE-MO-VE.BountifulSolutions.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 17:01:51 +0000

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 00:19:22 -0800, Daniel Morgan wrote:

> ahobbs_at_bigpond.com

Thanks muchly Daniel, that's the very one.

We have spoken and I'm now in a better position than I was regarding WebAlchemy.

Cheers,
Norm.

PS. Back to work now - got a 3 month contract for a nice big bank in the UK. Not great wages however - and I'm away from home all week, but, much much better than not earning anything at all !

--
Delete the obvious bit from my email address to reply by email.