Re: Oracle Text: how to query index properties?

From: Frank <fbortel_at_nescape.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 17:52:37 +0100

Jens Grivolla wrote:

> Manuela Mueller <520040906697-0001_at_t-online.de> writes:

<snip!>

> That should be exactly what I'm looking looking for, unfortunately
> I'll have to register to be able to see that page, and they want to
> know a lot of things.

I found the Oracle Technology of incredible value -and "they" did not ask that much (back when I registered). Go for it; it will openup the possibility to download any Oracle Software (apart from EBS), looks at sample code, discuss topics in forums, search documentation, and whtever I forgot to mention.

You will no be spammed, will not receive emails (unless you register - later - to email lists), or anything else. It *is* a legal matter - they must have your consent, that you will live up to the licence, when downloading s/w, and record this.

So become a member - it's free and beneficial (and no, I don't work for Oracle)

--
Regards, Frank van Bortel