need some help

From: BlackEagle <slimane_at_tsk.be>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 01:19:35 GMT

Hi everyone,
I've started to build a database and I have a question. I'm going to use this db for creating form applications. It's about making reservations in a gym. Every reservation will be done by the customer.(it's a self-service thing) So I'll be using a system with login's. (userid-password) The problem is, our teacher said that we have to use something special, creating our db (a constraint eg)...
I've been searching on the net but couldn't find anything useful. I would like to ask you guys, if someone knows some difficult, not wellknown constraints, other functions or links where I can find something like that . Thanx in advance. Received on Thu Dec 04 2003 - 19:19:35 CST