Re: "We don't do triggers"

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_RE-MO-VE.BountifulSolutions.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 07:59:57 +0000

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 06:36:45 -0800, Daniel Morgan wrote:

> Contact me off-line if you wish. I have contacts there.

Very kind offer Daniel, thanks. However, I have since left the company (Lynx) due to being somewhat surplus to requirements. This came as a shock to me, my colleagues and customers and nearly causes a riot when the developers found out !!!

The company can do it's own marketing for themselves, so far, they are going in via GM and CGEY - at least they were before I left.

Thanks again though.

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Delete the obvious bit from my email address to reply by email.