Re: Periodic FAQ & Charter post

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:20:49 -0000

But I saved a whole click!. Or to put it another way I was wrong.

Mind you I did have a whole series of discussions with a colleague as to what the least number of keystrokes that was required to create an 8i database from the command line was (given a create db script)....

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA