Re: Select grouping ranges of records

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 10:18:19 -0800

lsouzaf wrote:

> First of all ! Thank you Daniel and Frank. This is not home work.,
> itīs a real situation and I have to do it fast. Someone told that it
> was really simple but I couldn't find the solution quickly so I
> decided to ask.
> Sorry for the inconvenient!

<snipped>

Why are you asking us how to do it? Why not the person that told you it was "really" simple?

Sorry but this still looks like homework to me. And even if it isn't putting a little effort in at tahiti.oracle.com, as I suggested, will quickly answer the question. I may be wrong here and if I am I apologize, but I'll not risk doing to some other instructor what I wouldn't want them to do to me. And you have a reference to a source of the solution so you can easily find it if you try.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu