How do I add constraints to my DB

From: Greg <greg_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:41:08 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, I am using Oracle 9i on Win XP
I am to create a simple object-relational DB based on an air traffic control system that stores information on runways, flights, planes, landing times and allocations. To get an improved grade, I can add constraints but am unsure what form these would take. I haven't posted my tables as I haven't decided on the design of the DB yet, so any tips on how I could design it would be great, too.
Greg Received on Sat Nov 29 2003 - 08:41:08 CST