Re: Do You Receive Any Help Here ?

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 18:57:40 GMT

Michel Garcia wrote:

> I send one post, and people that answer don't know, and they all have good
> reason to answer...

No one has any reason to answer any question. Everyone who answers is a volunteer. There are too many questions, so the volunteers pick and chose based on how interesting the question is and how polite the person was.

> Well, am I a newbie ? Guess yes.

As are many others. Some are polite.

> So what is that forum for ?

Who knows?

Some people think it is a place to get answers. Others think its a place to discuss possible answers. Still others are under the impression the volunteers here MUST provide answers.

> Do YOU receive help ?

I receive help.

I give help.

I know how to ask the questions. Especially I let people know what the question is & why I am asking the question. I also let them know what I've tried and why I'm having a problem answer it myself.

I don't expect anyone to help me.

I read TFM

> Be nice.

As nice as Jello. Sometimes as in a bowl, sometimes as on a wall. But always nice. Received on Fri Nov 28 2003 - 12:57:40 CST