Re: "We don't do triggers"

From: Mike Sherrill <MSherrillnonono_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:11:50 -0500

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:35:23 -0500, "mcstock" <mcstockspamplug_at_spamdamenquery.com> wrote:

>if you're referring to declarative constraints, that's a given

I'm pretty sure that most of the people posting to this thread don't regard it as a given.

Looks like it's time to clarify who means what when they're talking about "business logic" and "integrity constraints". To me, it looks like some people regard them as identical, and some people regard them as different.

--
Mike Sherrill
Information Management Systems