Creating a table

From: lfb <lfinet_baron_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:27:26 +0100

Hi,

I'd like to create a simple table through this script :

create table MC_ETUDES (

"refer" NUMBER(6) not null,
"libelle" VARCHAR2(128) not null,
   constraint PK_MC_ETUDES primary key ("refer") )

I use Toad and see my table "properly" created. I lunch a SELECT * FROM MC_ETUDES and the colums are ok (refer and libelle). But when I try SELECT refer FROM MC_ETUDES, i receive the message "invalid column"... (whatever the column I ask).
Besides, in Toad, when I ask for the script to create my table MC_ETUDES, I get the error "Invalid Variant Operation".

What can I do ? (I'm new with Oracle...). Thanks,
Laurent. Received on Tue Nov 25 2003 - 09:27:26 CST