Re: JDBC thin driver and sql_trace

From: VC <boston103_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:50:52 GMT

Thomas,

Sorry about the first one -- I typed it manually. Of course, 'events' is not needed.

As to the second one not working ... That's what we are using daily and it works.
There is no difference, really, between issuing the 'alter ... ' from sqlplus and from JDBC.

I am sure you checked, but are you connecting to the same database in both cases (sqlplus and JDBC) ? You did not give the connect string for either in your message ...

Rgds.