PHP with OCI8 on RedHat

From: Krzys <nospam.icho.bep_at_wp.pl>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:33:01 +0100

Hello!

I'd like to install PHP with OCI8 support (under Apache) on Red Hat Enterprise. Is it possible to use a *.rpm file to achieve it (if so, which rpm distribution shell I use -- some useful links are welcome :) )? Or should I rather compile it from a source?

One more question: is it possible to enable PHP (w/ OCI8) in an Apache which is installed together with Oracle 9.2 server? If so, how to do it?

Thanks in advance...

--
Krzys