Is there a tutorial on installing and setting up

From: i'm_tired <it_isnt_valid_at_emailaddy.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:32:34 GMT

Oracle Personal? I'm finding the documentation to be a little difficult to sift through. I need to get it running, create a couple of users, be able to connect to it, and create some tables. I'm not very interested in becoming a DBA, but I am hoping to teach myself PLSQL. Received on Mon Nov 24 2003 - 14:32:34 CST