Re: Help: Forms 6 Template

From: M Hamilton <mhamilton_at_usgs.gov>
Date: 24 Nov 2003 09:19:23 -0800

"//\\//\\RLe" <mrleREMOVE_at_hi.hinet.hr> wrote in message news:<bpsjd4$si$1_at_sunce.iskon.hr>...
> I'm searching for some template samples for Oracle Forms (Oracle Designer 6i
> ver. 4.8/Forms 6) with stuff like: on-click data sort in multi column,
> current record color change, form status (QUERYmode, INSERTmode...)
> background color change etc.
>
> Can someone provide some links with more data or template sample...
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> //\//\.

Do a search in this newsgroup on 'changing field color'. There are a few articles there. I believe you will find an answer to your question in a past discussion because I happened across the topic just last week while I was looking for an answer to another problem I was having. But, unfortunately I can't direct you to the exact location. :o( (I knew I should of made a copy of that discussion.)

Margaret Hamilton Received on Mon Nov 24 2003 - 11:19:23 CST