Q: Oracle Forms on WinCE

From: //\\//\\RLe <mrleREMOVE_at_hi.hinet.hr>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:41:13 +0100

We are testing one of the CASIO hand device on WinCE and wireless module... while trying to run any Oracle Forms in web browser found that we need JavaInitiator for WinCE and... can't find any on web... !?!

If someone use forms on wireless device probably stuck with same problem....

If there is any Java product on market please provide me some more info, also all experience would be appreciated...