Java sample code; file handling

From: Stefan Richter <s.richter_at_t-p.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:49:51 +0100

Hi,

I am new to Java and am wondering if anyone can help me with posting some sample code listings for the following.

I want to write a Java stored procedure. The procedure should do the following:
- search a directory for files

It would be very useful to receive Java sample code and informations about necessary permissions that must be granted (permissions on directory, permissions on each file?).

Thanks in advance
Stefan Received on Thu Nov 20 2003 - 02:49:51 CST