Re: sql*loader import file into oracle

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 22:29:43 -0500

I was curious, so I tried your load myself. It worked just fine. Is it possible that you don't have a newline character following the last line in your data file? Try editing your data file, going to the end of the last line, and pressing enter. Save your file and try the load again. That may solve your problem.

One other thing, and it's a minor point, but you don't need to specify your data file twice. You can specify it in the command line or in your control file. You don't need to specify it both places, but it won't hurt to do that, and specifying the input file twice has nothing to do with the error you are getting.

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are http://Gennick.com