Re: TNS Error creating Oracle 8i Database

From: Adam C <adam_at_ddisolutions.com.au>
Date: 17 Nov 2003 22:11:58 -0800

I eventually found the cause of the problem explained in another post, I was attempting to create the database via Terminal Services and as pointed out, the Bequeath protocal doesn't work properly in this env.

Went to the physical machine and ran the create database and viola` it worked!!

Thanks anyway.

Adam