owa_util.ident_arr

From: tony <GARBAGEmeinhfx_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:10:28 GMT

Hi. I asked this question earlier but got no response. Perhaps I did not word it well so I'll try again.

I have a web page with a list and corresponding checkboxes. The problem is an unchecked box doesn't work. It has no meaning to the owa_util.ident_arr object. Can use javascript something like this to work around?

 onSubmit="JavaScript:if (myList(1).value==null {myList(1).value = "EMPTY" I've tried this but this syntax is not doing anything.

thanks again,
tony Received on Fri Nov 14 2003 - 08:10:28 CST