Oracle Java Certification

From: AIK <aik__1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:26:05 GMT

I'm looking for information on Oracle Java Certification. I couldn't find it on Oracle's website. Did they discontinue it?

Also, can someone point me to a site where I can find official books for Oracle exams? In particular I'm looking for books for Oracle9i PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate.

Thanks. Received on Fri Nov 14 2003 - 14:26:05 CST