Installing RAC on SLES 8

From: opascmar <opascmar_at_terra.es>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:00:08 GMT

Hi everybody!!!

I´m trying to install RAC on Suse Sles 8 using 2 pc´s. At this moment, I have 2 RAC instances in the same server, but i want to configure my RAC database in 2 servers.

Is it posible using Suse Sles 8 without service pack 1 or 2a? Can I install OCFS without Sles 8 with United Linux sp2a? Do anybody have United Linux service pack 2a?

I have experience installing RAC on HP-UX, I can exchange experience about this issue.

Regards. Received on Thu Nov 13 2003 - 08:00:08 CST