Re: Oracle 9i: temporary tablespace ora-03217

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:46:33 -0800

sybrandb_at_yahoo.com wrote:

>Bernd Taucher <violine24_at_yahoo.de> wrote in message news:<cLmsb.1278$W7.1042_at_news.chello.at>...
>

>>Sybrand Bakker wrote:

>>>One rule in this forum is we don't look up error messages
>>>

>>>--
>>>Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA
>>>

>>Anyway, is there a possibility to set an temporary tablespace (locally
>>managed) offline and move its tempfiles?
>>

>I would guess that you could rename a tempfile in the same fashion as
>a datafile, but I would need to verify that in the doc's.
>Something you apparently consistently refuse to do, you rather prefer
>wasting someone elses time.
>
>Sybrand Bakker
>Senior Oracle DBA

Bernd,

What Sybrand is suggesting to you is that the answers to all of your questions are readily
available at http://tahiti.oracle.com. He is asking you to invest some of your time in finding
the answer and only ask others to help you if you run into a brick wall.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu