Oracle JDBC Drivers

From: Kevin Campbell <kevin.campbell_at_medtronic.com>
Date: 12 Nov 2003 08:17:57 -0800

We are in the process of upgrading from Oracle 8.1.7 to Oracle 9.2.0.3. From an application server perspective we may have some applications hitting Oracle 8 while others are hitting Oracle 9, but they all share the same JDBC driver. Which driver should we be using or will they both work in this scenerio? Also, since both drivers are named the same (classes12.zip), how do I verify which one is which? Thanks in advance! Received on Wed Nov 12 2003 - 10:17:57 CST