Re: Help needed: Where can I find patch 9.2.0.2

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 06:05:03 GMT

Robert C wrote:

> You sure ?
> 'cause it says:
> Oracle9i Database Release 2 (9.2.0.1.0) CD Pack
>
> > there. You can also get 9.2.0.4 there right now for $39.95 and it will
> > arrive within a week.

You're right on that Robert - as of 2 weeks ago, from the store you get 9.2.0.1.0 ... I suspect the assumption is that you've paid for support/updates so you can download the patches from metalink.

In spite of what several people have indicated, according to Oracle's rules as stated on the store, you can not purchase a CD Pack from the store without an associated license somewhere on file. That license might be a [30 day] trial, but there still needs to be a license.

And please note that Oracle does not provide trial licenses for their apps suite, so there really is no [easy] way to get the apps CD pack from them other than through a sales rep.

/Hans Received on Tue Nov 11 2003 - 00:05:03 CST