Oracle 9.2 and Suse linux 8.2 (sqlplus segfault)

From: Mr Bodek <bodek_wr_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:19:10 +0100

Hello!
I have a big problem. I installed the Oracle 9.2 on the Suse Linux 8.2 (not enterprise)
and after succesfully instalation, I can't run sqlplus. When I try to connect to database
(created by dbca) i got the exception segmentation fault (core dumped). What's wrong?
The Linux configuration:
gcc 2.95.3
kernel 2.4.20
all settings are set as described in manual.

Best regards Received on Mon Nov 10 2003 - 09:19:10 CST