Re: Help needed: Where can I find patch 9.2.0.2

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 01:35:34 GMT

Robert C wrote:

> Wow...and sounds like you really enjoy doing that ?

I enjoy sleeping at night. One of the ways I do that is by ensuring that all the Ts & Cs for my projects are completely and legally wrapped up. Another is by having the feeling that both sides on the negotiating table have a fair deal.

Then again, I also believe: documentation is important, should be created and should be read; certifications are a great thing to prove you have at least read some of the manuals (but not to prove your are competent); the majority of current programmers have never learned programming (just prototyping); at least 5 out of 10 procedural programs that interact with a database are the result of not understanding set theory and could likely be reduced to one or a few pure SQL statements; and finally, any person who budgets their project based on a planned discount from any vendor is probably also prepared to lie to management about deliverables and timelines.

> aber bitte....

Gerne. ('s ist laecherlich, nicht Wahr? ) Received on Fri Nov 07 2003 - 19:35:34 CST