Re: Help needed: Where can I find patch 9.2.0.2

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 21:59:27 GMT

yj wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Daniel Morgan wrote:
>
> > Hans Forbrich wrote:
> >
> > >Out of curosity - why do people want to avoid talking to Oracle about
> > >Oracle products and Oracle licenses, when they know the only legally
> > >support information is from Oracle?
> > >
> > >/Hans
> > >

> But I have called them at 18886722534 and no one answered my call. Left a
> message there and no one call me back so far.

According to their website (http://www.oracle.com) the number should be 1-800-672-2531. (You might also want to check other numbers available at http://www.oracle.com/admin/concierge/popup-us-en.html)

I just tried both and the one you list sounds quite strange & not typical Oracle. Almost as if it's one of the 'special events' numbers they occasionally use. Perhaps one of the Oracle people could follow up on that.

On that note, and directed to the Oracle folk .... from the web site, it's actually quite difficult determine how to make contact with Oracle Sales. It would be very useful to put
http://www.oracle.com/admin/concierge/popup-us-en.html off the main page (unless, of course, Oracle Direct really doesn't want calls <g>) Received on Fri Nov 07 2003 - 15:59:27 CST