Re: Help needed: Where can I find patch 9.2.0.2

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 08:51:33 -0800

Hans Forbrich wrote:

>Out of curosity - why do people want to avoid talking to Oracle about
>Oracle products and Oracle licenses, when they know the only legally
>support information is from Oracle?
>
>/Hans

It is curious. It is truly amazing how many times people post here asking licensing questions
that no one but an Oracle rep could possibly answer.

My guess is that either (A) they are breaking the license agreement and know it, or (B)
think Oracle reps are very large guys in trenchcoats packing cattle prods and ice picks.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu