Re: Help: How to get CSI, SAC, or Access code

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:18:52 GMT

yj wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does someone know the link which may lead to the homepage to get CSI,
> SAC or Access code? One of these ID is needed to download a patch.
> Thanks. Jin

The link is http://metalink.oracle.com

The userid and password are supplied by Oracle and are surrounded by Legal agreements. In order to get access for yourself, you will need to discuss this with Oracle. It's fairly easy, and you can ask for a TRIAL license to test your stuff!

As to bypassing the agreements - I, for one, am not willing to have Oracle's lawyers chase me.

(Besides, I doubt you would appreciate your employer giving your paycheck to some else just because they asked nicely and said it was important.)

HTH
/Hans Received on Fri Nov 07 2003 - 10:18:52 CST