Re: Help needed: Where can I find patch 9.2.0.2

From: yj <yjin_at_mail.bio.tamu.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 08:26:53 -0600

It might be reasonalbe to you but not to me or someone else who just start to learn it. At least on that page Oracle needs to expain how to finish license agreements. When I downloaded oracle9i release 2.01( I should have downloaded release 2.0.2 then I would not had this problem), I believe that it is as easy to get patch as any other company).

So i might have to download the new version if no one here can figure out (I guess they were clever engouth to download newest version). But I am going to make another post to see anyone else who may know the trick. YJ