Help needed: Where can I find patch 9.2.0.2

From: yj <yjin6666_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 23:51:11 -0600

Hi, I want to run datamining samples on Oracle 9.2.0.1 and thus need to install patch 9.2.0.2 according to the oralce document "Oracle9i data mining page A-2. But a Support Identifier number (that is one of CSI, SAC, Access Code) is needed for registration to download the patch. It's unresonable because Oracle 9.2.0.2 is free to download although it is really a pain, but the patch is not free to download!!. Could someone figure it out for me. Thanks. Jin Received on Thu Nov 06 2003 - 23:51:11 CST