PL/SQL Web Toolkit - JavaScript Escape Character

From: DJ Modulate <djmodulate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 Nov 2003 16:07:07 -0800

Hello:

I have a package with a stored procedure that writes HTML and JavaScript to a page. One line of the JavaScript reads:

htp.print('if (bNoError == true && isBlank(form.emp_telephone) == false) {');

The problem is with the ampersands. When I compile the package, I receive no errors, but I am prompted to enter a value for isBlank (Oracle thinks I want to define it as a variable on-the-fly).

If I enter "&& isBlank" I can get around the problem, heh. But I figure that there must be a correct way to get around this problem, perhaps some sort of escaping?

Thanks in advance.

-Keith Received on Wed Nov 05 2003 - 18:07:07 CST