capture oracle pwd change in 3rd party application. help needed

From: Lasher <hgrabowy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 Nov 2003 11:34:43 -0800

Hi,

I have clients using an application that allows users to change their passwords. The application uses the 'ALTER USER xxx IDENTIFIED BY.....' command. What I need to do is use Oracle to capture the username and password and send the info to another Oracle instance on a different server and update that users password.

Basically I need to keep the user's password in sync between two different databases.

I also cannot change the application in anyway and therefore need to do this from the Oracle side.

Any ideas would be great......... Received on Wed Nov 05 2003 - 13:34:43 CST