Re: Planning for Oracle Financials

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 21:05:49 GMT

TracyN wrote:

> We are going to be implementing Financials a few months down the road.
> I am looking for a sample project plan or list of common tasks that need
> to be done during an implementation so that I can get a handle on how
> many people we will need and how much time it will take. Any ideas
> where I might get this kind of info? Thanks.

Suggest you look at Boss Corp's "Using Oracle 11i - Special Edition' published by Que (ISBN 078972670X). Even though it's not current (last update I saw was 11.5.3) the logic, the general checklist, and the "how to select a consultant, how to set up PM, and so on" sections are still more than relevant.

--
/Hans
[mailto:`echo $from" | sed "s/yahoo/telusplanet/g"`]