DBMS_OBFUSCATION_TOOLKIT

From: Fabio Tirapelle <fabio.tirapelle_at_siag.it>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:14:02 +0100

Hi.

I use the DBMS_OBFUSCATION_TOOLKIT to encrypt the information. I use the dbms_obfuscation_toolkit.DESEncrypt(

               input_string => input_string,
               key_string => key_string,
               encrypted_string => encrypted_string ).
I have the following problem. When I pass the input_string parameter I know the DBA has the possibility to see the input_string querying the v$sqlarea. Is there a method to hide the parameter so that nobody see the values except the client?

Thanks Received on Fri Oct 31 2003 - 05:14:02 CST