Calling Java Store Procedure from ADO/ODBC

From: SeeMing <seeming22_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 28 Oct 2003 19:16:32 -0800

I have no problem getting VB to connect to Oracle Lite 9i with 'Oracle Lite 40 ODBC Driver', it works fine while issuing normal SQL statements, but when it comes to Java Store Procedure, it remains a challenge.

I have seen many ppl asking the same question, can anyone please tell us whether this is doable, or do we have to resort for JDBC driver? Thanks.

SeeMing Received on Tue Oct 28 2003 - 21:16:32 CST