Re: system table for constraints

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:26:30 -0000

Entering the phrase "Oracle documentation" into google will lead you to the online searchable documentation at http://tahiti.oracle.com. Working on the principle that views about system objects are named ALL_<description of what the view contains> and taking a wild stab at ALL_CONSTRAINTS is an approach that might bear fruit as well.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA