subquery as a table/view for other subqueries in the same complex query ?

From: Henry <web_poster03_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 Oct 2003 14:04:21 -0800

If a complext have (say) 6 subqueries, I tried to make one as a table/view for other subqueries in a complex query. I assume this will avoid to query the same information for several times. But when compling, it complains it can not find the table/view.

Is it possible to use it this way?

Thanks Received on Mon Oct 27 2003 - 16:04:21 CST