Re: managing sequences

From: Anurag Varma <avarmadba.skipthis_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:57:38 GMT

"Morgan GOARIN" <mgoarin_at_auchan.fr> wrote in message news:bnjgkf$dh0$1_at_reader1.imaginet.fr...
> Hi
> I am using sequences in a PL/SQL stored procedure and I need to reset my
> sequence. Does anybody know the way to re-initialize an Oracle sequence
> without having to drop and recreate it ?
> Thanks in advance
> Morgan Goarin

Take a look at this...
Following link might wrap:
http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:9018023456541065288::NO::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID,F4950_P8_CRITERIA:1119633817597,

... To see more examples .. search asktom.oracle.com using keywords: reset sequences

Anurag Received on Mon Oct 27 2003 - 11:57:38 CST