Re: Help

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 05:09:01 GMT

If you don't want to take a proper instructor led course .....

Suggest you purchase the Self Test Exams (link from Prometric site) which goes through explanations. Also suggest you look at Oracle docco, avaiulable at http://docs.oracle.com. And consider at least looking at the free & for-purchase online courses at http://education.oracle.com (Online Library)

You can get most of the answers from docs.oracle.com using the search capability on the site. Google is also reasonable.

/Hans

--
/Hans
[mailto:`echo $from" | sed "s/yahoo/telusplanet/g"`]