Re: setup Workflow homepage on Win 2k

From: faedrich <member43971_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 11:08:18 -0500

Originally posted by Chris Holliday

I have installed 9iAS on a Win 2k Server.

I am trying to setup Oracle Workflow Server on this same box. The

manual says that I should navigate to the workflow homepage that I set

up on my web server. Then I can adjust preferences from there.

I never setup a Workflow homepage. How is this accomplished, where and

with what HTTP server?

Thanks,

Chris.

Chris, this is the same doubt that I have .

Please if you configured this Oracle Workflow Server send me a mail.