Problem with Pro*C Precompiler...

From: Jens Engel <Jens.Engel_at_stadt-mh.de>
Date: 24 Oct 2003 08:49:55 GMT

Hi...

Is there any Pro*C Syntax for "EXEC SQL IFDEF XXX" in Oracle, that sticks to ANSI standard? I only know "EXEC ORACLE IFDEF XXX", but that is not ANSI standard and so my Informix precompiler gives an error message when trying to precompile my ec-file. (It has to be precompiled with Oracle AND Informix, so I need a syntax, that is understood by both of them...) Informix uses ANSI standard ("EXEC SQL..."), Oracle doesn´t, that´s my problem.

THnX... :o)

Bye, JE

--
Coming more or less soon: http://www.PHP-Point.de
Sind wir nun allein im Universum oder nicht? Sagen wir mal so: